Erich J. Landen, D.C. FASA
Dr. Landen, the founder of Landen Chiropractic is proud to return to and practice in his hometown of Chadron. Dr. Landen became passionate about chiropractic after an injury sidelined him in football. He attended the University of Nebraska Kearney and received his Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science. Obtained his Doctor of Chiropractic Degree from Northwestern Health Science University. Dr. Landen's main focus in clinical healing is involved with the neuromusculoskeletal system and the disorders that affect it. He has strong passion for the education, treatment and prevention of injuries through chiropractic care.
He enjoys being with his wife and high school sweetheart, Mary and thier four wonderful children Tobin, Cella, Brycen and Nealy. They enjoy leading an active lifestyle and can often be seen as a family running, Biking, and playing outdoors.
- Doctor of Chiropractic Degree: Northwestern Health Sciences University
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Licensure in the State of Nebraska #1600
- Board Certified in Radiology by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Board Certified in Physiotherapy by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Fellow Certification by the Acupuncture Society of America